Hey everyone, and Happy Friday!! It is a HAPPY Friday indeed, because in a few short hours, I will be on my way to Tennessee, then Georgia to meet up with some of my fellow stamping friends, Jessica Diedrich and Pam Varnell....SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP!!
Sorry, I am a little amped up, can you tell?! Anyway, it is time for another I Spy Sketch Challenge, and the girl's and I are LOVING this week's sketch! It was originally done by the FABULOUS Julia Stainton (Julia S @ SCS). This is the card that it's based on :)
I used the ADORABLE Jungle Out There set just released from There She Goes. It was stamped on X-Press It Blending card, colored with Copics, and then cut out. I used MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite paper, along with Hot Fudge, Orange Fizz, and Sour Apple card stock. My brads are from Michael's, and my ribbons are Orange V Striped Twill and Brown Satin Edged Grosgrain, both from the Ribbon Carousel.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC11), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!