Saturday, June 23, 2012

Crazy 4 Sketches


Hey everyone, and welcome to this week's Crazy 4 Challenges, challenge. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge, which I LOVE!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C142. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.



For my card tonight, I used the SUPER cute Little Loveosaurus from My Favorite Things. I paired it with the Lilybee Designs Buttercup paper pad. My cardstock colors are Baja Breeze, Marigold Morning, and Going Gray from SU. I used the Circle Stax Die-namics to cut out my main image, and the Open Scalloped Doily Die-namics for it's layer. My sentiment was stamped on a Mini Doily Circles Die-namics.  The ribbon I used is from the Ribbon Carousel, and my brads are from Michael's.



For the inside, I used more of the same supplies.

Here are the Die-namics I used:





Well, that is it for me for today! Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out my fellow Crazies to see what they have created! 


4 comments:

Leave me some love!!