Hey everyone, and Happy Thursday!! It's time for another ISpy Sketch challenge, and I went a little primary, again!! I don't know what it is right now, but I am super attracted to the Red, Yellow, and Blue combo right now!!
For my card tonight, I used the SUPER cute new Poultry in Motion set from There She Goes. I stamped my chicks on X-Press It Blending card, and then colored them with my Copics. I then layered them with Wild Cherry(MFT), Banana Split(Bazzill), and Night of Navy(SU). I paired it with the Simple Stories Summer Fresh paper pad. My sentiment was cut out with the Sentiment Strips Die-namics from MFT, and I embellished with Michael's brads, and White Twill Ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel.
This card will also work for the Red, White, and Blue challenge from the Ribbon Carousel this week, which I am HORRIBLY late for!! So sorry!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC23, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
Well, that is it for me for now! Be sure to check out my teammates to see what they have come up with for today!!