I am running super late for this week's I Spy Sketch, but I wanted to play along anyway! This week we are featuring Mary Brown (stampercamper @ SCS) and is based on this card.
I am even LATER for this week's There She Goes challenge, Get Sentimental...so better go check that out, too!! All you have to do to play along is have the main focus of your card by your sentiment!!
For my card, I used the new Beach Bum set from There She Goes. I stamped my sentiment and stars on X-Press It Blending card. My stars were colored with Copics, and then cut out. The paper I used is from the Authentique Nest Endless & Fair Weather. It was paired with Banana Split(Bazzill), Orange Fizz(MFT), and Night of Navy (SU). My embellishments are Orange Fizz Grosgrain from MFT, and Michael's brads.
If you wish to play along, Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC28), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
Well, that is it for me for now! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!